We can carry out a full air conditioning system diagnostic test and report, including OFN (oxygen free nitrogen) testing for leaks in the system.
The fee charged covers the specialist gases involved, full report and testing of system components.
Any problems found will be detailed on report, and a full estimate for the work to repair will be given.
There is no obligation for any further work to be carried out.
A full air conditioning system service for most cars includes system testing and report, refrigerant and system oil.
An air conditioning service takes approximately 1hr and consists of the following:
* Check all controls including air distribution
* Check system operating pressures and vent temperature prior to servicing
* Analyse refrigerant, evacuate system, measure system and measure amount recovered
* Vacuum test for leaks. Pressure test system using OFN (oxygen free nitrogen) if required. An additional fee will be payable. (If a leak in the system is found, under current uk law we cannot re-charge with refrigerant, and you will be contacted to talk through findings)
* Add system oil as required
* Visual check of all hosing (condition and routing)
* Visual check of condenser
* Visual check of compressor and mounting brackets for security of fitting
* Visual check of compressor drive belt condition and tension
* Recharge system with correct amount of refrigerant
* Check refrigerant pressures and vent temps
* Check all electrics and controls
* Check condensation drain tube (where possible)
* Optional treatment to eliminate bad smells caused by bacteria
Regular low cost air conditioning servicing saves money. RVS specialises in automotive air conditioning and we can advise you on all aspects of this important system in you vehicle
Our technicians are fully conversant with state of the art air conditioning servicing equipment and have undergone specialised training.
You can rest assured that we offer an efficient, economical and environmentally safe service of your air conditioning system.